Sunday, February 22, 2009

[FAVORITE TEACHER]

When I reflect on my grade school years, several teachers pop into my mind when I try to narrow down to "my favorite teacher"...I honestly cannot say that I have a favorite teacher. From Mrs. Watson to Mr. Daniels, Ms. Sparks....Mrs. Gillis......each teacher pushed my intelligence and ability, allowing me to flourish into an independent person, with the ability to think & stand on my own 2 feet.

Technically a teacher is someone who guides, instructs, trains, or helps another in the process of learning, obtaining, and understanding knowledge [wikipedia.org], defining those traits would truly be my mother! My mother has guided me through life with an iron but flexible rod. Allowing me to discover the person I am & who I want to be. Always encouraging me in whatever endeavors that are presented to me or any obstacles that are thrown my way.

Mommy, Thank You for always being there, loving me, guiding me, and essentially taking me under your wing.....setting a FINE example of what a responsible, upholding, and loving person should be...LOVE YOU MOMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment